1. What is the nature and function of language?
2. What is the role of language in thinking?
3. What is the difference between Spoken vs written language?
4. How can one improve one’s language?
5. What do you learn by mastering more than one language?
The discussion will feature the key questions raised throughout history on the idea being discussed. The answers offered by philosophers, scientists, novelists, psychologists will be summarized followed by audiences Q&A followed by breakout sessions.
The 103 Great ideas: The Great Books Project identified the Top 103 Great Ideas in Western History, on which the greatest thinkers across history in every discipline engaged in a “Great Conversation”. See Syntopicon: An Index to The Great Ideas: Https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Syntopicon:_An_Index_to_The_Great_Ideas Get the Book: https://www.amazon.com/Great-Ideas-Le… Read Online at: https://archive.org/stream/greatideas…